When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Will you change it in the future?
– What do you think about indoor games?
– What kind of indoor games you were playing as a child?
– Do you still enjoy these games?
– When you go out, what do you take with you?
– Are the things you take different in the morning and evening?
Describe a future plan that you have, not related to work or study. Please say
– What do you plan to do and when?
– How will you achieve it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Who else is involved in this plan?
– Is it important to have plans for the future?
– Is it important for children to have dreams or future plans? Why?
– What was your dream as a child?
– Why did you have that dream?