When our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran she was asked the following questions:
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID card?
– Where do you come from?
– Where are you originally from?
– Can you please tell me about your hometown?
– Did you visit any other city? Which city?
– Can you compare your hometown today and in the past?
– Can you please tell me about your house?
– And do you like it? Why?
– Which part of your home do you like the most? Why?
– Which part of your home do you want to change?
– Do you have free time?
– What do you like to do in your free time?
– Did the way you spend your free time now change compared to the past?
Talk about a holiday you have taken recently or at some point in the past. Please say
– Where you went on your holiday
– Why you went to this particular place
– What you did and with whom, and
– Whether you enjoyed your holiday or not
– Did you tell others about this holiday?
– Do you recommend this city to others?
– What is the difference between a short and long holiday?
– Do you prefer to go on a short or long holiday?
– What is the advantage of several short holidays?
– Why don’t employers let staff go on holidays several times a year?
– What is the benefit of going on holidays for the employees?