These speaking questions belong to the IELTS exam in Iran, published here 3 days ago. Thanks to H for sharing!
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID card?
– Where are you from?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Have you read any articles about the history of your hometown?
– Do you read books?
– What was your favorite book as a child?
– Do you have a favorite book now?
– Do you like to give books as a gift?
Talk about one skill you have learned, like driving, cooking, etc. Please say
– How have you learned it?
– Why have you learned this skill?
– How difficult was this skill to learn?
– Why do you think it is useful?
– Do you think it is good or bad for young children to learn practical skills?
– Do they teach practical skills to young children in your country in schools?
– Who is easier to teach, young children or adults?
– What do you think, was it is easier to teach a practical skill in the past than now? Why?
– Which one is easier do you think: teaching a practical skill or a fact?