Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you, S and V!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– How close are you to your friends?
– Did your parents choose your clothes for you when you were young?
– What kind of clothes do you prefer now?
– Did you ever have to choose clothes for anyone?
Cue Card 1
Talk about an interesting advertisement that you saw. Please say
– What was it?
– When and where did you see it?
– How did it affect you?
– What forms of advertisements are popular?
– Did you ever have a boat trip?
– Is it popular in your country?
– Do you enjoy spending time on a boat?
Cue Card 2
Describe a book that you are interested in. Please say
– What is the book about?
– Why are you interested in it?
– How did you know about that book?
– Can reading books be a hobby for everyone?
– What kind of books are famous in your home country?
– Why do people prefer to buy old books?
– What kind of books were read in the past?
– What do you think about e-leanring?