Thanks to D.S. from India we are sharing the questions she remembered from a recent IELTS Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What type of work do you do?
– Did you always want this job?
– Is it an interesting job?
– Do you use a computer/laptop?
– What do you do with it?
– When did you first start using it?
– What happens if people stop using computers/mobile phones?
– Is it difficult to use them?
– Where do you usually meet your friends?
– Do you prefer to meet them alone or in a group?
– Have the meeting places changed since you were younger?
– What are the places where people usually meet with friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you helped a child. Please say
– who it was
– when and where it happened
– how you helped him/her
– and explain how you felt after helping him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think people should participate in volunteer work?
– Is spending time helping others more important than donating money?
– Do you do it? How?
– Do you tell people about it?
– How much time should people spend on such work?
– Who do you think benefits more, people who are helping or people who are receiving help?
– Should developed countries help developing countries? How?
– Do you think providing skills is a good way to help?