When A took IELTS in India he was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like sports?
– Do you enjoy watching sports?
– What kind of games do you play?
– What kind of games did you play as a child?
Describe an interesting song. Please say:
– what kind of song it is
– how you found out about it
– what it is about
– explain why it is interesting to you
– Do you like music?
– What kind of music do you like?
– When do you usually listen to music?
– What kind of music did you like when you were younger?
– What kind of music is popular in your country?
– Do you play any musical instruments?
– Do you wish you could play any musical instruments?
– Which is your favourite instrument?