An IELTS test taker from India (thanks N!) remembered the following Speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Is it necessary to study hard in your subject?
– Do you have a lot of friends or just a few friends?
– Are you still in touch with your school friends?
– How often do you meet with them?
Describe an occasion when you were not allowed to use a mobile phone. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Why weren’t you able to use it?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you think people use mobile phones more than other electronic devices?
– Why is that?
– Are there mobile phones that suit younger or older people better?
– Should students have mobile phones? Why?
– Are boys using their phones differently compared to girls? Why?