P.A. from Ghana remembered the following questions from her IELTS Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– What is the weather like in your country?
– Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
– Do you think people should be able to choose the weather they like?
– Have you gotten lost?
– Have you ever had to help someone who was lost?
– Do people in your country help people who have lost their way?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something interesting that you would like to know more about. Please say
– what it is
– why it is of interest to you
– how you plan to find out more about it
– and explain why it is important that you learn more about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How do people get information in your country?
– How reliable is the information in your country?
– Has information people used to get in the past changed nowadays? In what way?