IELTS test in Estonia apparently was the same as in England. Here is another version of Speaking shared by I, who said
“I remember the questions in the Speaking part. In fact, they were exactly the same as in IELTS blog; I went through all your updates before the exam – that was a good idea, because I was asked on the topic that was in your blog.”
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What qualifications do you have to have for your job?
– Do you like flowers?
– When was the last time you bought flowers?
– In your country when do usually people buy flowers?
Tell me about something you have made, please say:
– What is it?
– When did you make it?
– Why did you make it?
– How did you make it?
– Why do you think people make things?
– Are hand made things popular in your country?
– Why do you think they are different from mass production?