The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend I after his IELTS exam in Dubai, UAE.
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– What is important to you, the people you work with or the work that you do?
– Do you like animals?
– Which are the common animals that are made pets in your home country?
– Which wild animal in your country are you afraid of?
– Which animals do you think are a help?
– Do you think people spend more time inside or outside their houses?
Talk about a child that you know. Please include the following points in your speech:
– Describe your relationship with that child.
– Explain what he/she looks like.
– How do you feel about that child?
– Discuss why you choose to talk about this child.
– Are grandparents important these days?
– Is there any difference between being a parent in the old times and today?
– How are the expectations different?
– Do you think children at school learn more than at home?
– What can schools / universities do to better prepare children for the real life?