When M took the IELTS test in Dubai, his examiner asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you find your job interesting?
– Do you work with a group of colleagues?
– Would you prefer to go out with a friend, in a group or by yourself?
Describe a situation when you were waiting for something to happen. Please say
– What were you waiting for?
– What happened then?
– What did you do while waiting?
– Do you think patience is a skill?
– Can it be developed further?
– How will children react in a situation that requires patience?
– Is swimming considered a necessary skill for people in your country?
– Do you think everybody should learn how to swim?
– Why is that?