Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Dubai and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What are your responsibilities?
– Do you like your job?
– How do you greet people when they come to your home?
– Do you meet your friends and strangers in the same way?
– How often do you meet your friends?
– Have you bought a gift for someone?
– Do you like to buy gifts for others?
– Do you like to receive gifts too?
– Did you ever receive a handmade gift?
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– Do you remember any advertisements from your childhood?
– Why do people advertise on media?
– Do you think people buy unnecessary things when they see them advertised?
Talk about an instance when you saved money for a certain purpose. Please say
– Why did you save money?
– How long did it take you?
– How did you feel after getting what you saved for?
– Do you often save money?
– Are you good at it?
– Why do people buy things using credit cards?
– How do credit cards motivate people to buy even if they really don’t want it?
– People in different countries prefer online shopping, what are the reasons for that?