When R took the IELTS test in Venezuela the Speaking examiner asked these questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Why do you do this job?
– Do you like it?
– Do you watch TV?
– What kind of TV shows do you watch?
– Why do you like them?
Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say
– What was it?
– Did you like it? Why?
– How long did you study it for?
– Explain your feelings towards this subject.
– Do you know about any education programs in this country?
– Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?
– What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?