Thanks to our kind friend P.T. who recently took IELTS in Canada, we can share his Speaking questions today:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can you show me your ID card?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like the area where you live?
– Is the place suitable for families with children?
– Do you get up early in the morning?
– Why do you wake up early?
– Do you like singing?
– Did you sing when you were a child?
– Would you pay for singing classes?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a festival that is important in your country. You should say:
– when the festival is celebrated
– what people do during this festival
– what you like or dislike about it
– and explain why this festival is important in your country.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What other festivals are celebrated in your culture?
– Nowadays some festivals are disappearing, is this a positive or a negative thing?
– In what way are today’s festivals different from those in the past?
– Do you think people will create new festivals in the future? Why/why not?