The Speaking questions below were shared by C who took the IELTS test in Australia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What time of the day do you prefer to study? Why?
– Do you prefer to work in a silent place or a noisy place? Why?
– What kind of food do you like? Why?
– What kind of food were you eating as a child? Why?
Describe your first mobile device and how it changed your life. Please say
– What device was it?
– When did you get it?
– How did you feel after using it?
– Who gave that mobile to you? Why?
– Are mobile phones popular in your country? Why?
– Do young children use mobiles more in your country?
– Why is sending text messages from mobile phones so popular?
– Do you think the use of mobile devices will increase in the future?