IELTS Speaking test in Kuwait was shared by U., who says that the rest of his exam was exactly like IELTS in India. Here is what he was asked:
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like in your work?
– Which subject in this work do you like and why?
– Would you like to continue your work in this firm?
Talk about a mechanical or electronic piece of equipment you would want to buy, you should say:
– What is it?
– Why do you want to buy it?
– Who told you about it?
– What other features would you want to have in it?
– How is education and technology related?
– What is the effect of technology on society?
– Tell me about a specific situation where technology has affected the society.