The IELTS exam topics you’re about to read were shared by our kind friend K from Poland (thank you!)
Section 1. A lady was calling a gym to ask about membership options.
Section 2. A discussion about studying tourism.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A story about swimming pools and swimming techniques.
Passage 1. Kindergarten offers.
Passage 2. Doctor’s appointment.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About the movie industry.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have attended a course in college. The teacher was very helpful, however you are not satisfied with the college facilities. Write a letter to explain about the problems you have faced and provide suggestions for improvement.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that spending a lot on holding wedding parties, birthday parties and other celebrations is just a waste of money. Others, however, think that these are necessary for individuals and the society. Discuss both views and give you opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Tell me about your home.
- What would your dream home look like?
- Do you like having guests?
- What do you prefer: being a host or a guest?
- Do you like walking?
- Where are you walking?
- Will you continue walking in the future?
Talk about a letter you received recently. Please say
- Who was it from?
- What did it say?
- How did you feel about it?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of emails and letters?
- IELTS test in Perth, Australia – November 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend V shared topics and questions from a...
- IELTS essay, topic: Should people spend a lot on weddings and birthday parties? Some people think that spending a lot on holding wedding...
- IELTS test in Romania – April 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Romania (thank you C!) shared...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend S from Mumbai has shared this IELTS...
- IELTS test in Serbia – May 2012 (General Training) This IELTS test was shared by G from Serbia, who...