IELTS test in Canada was described by N. (thank you!), and here is what he remembered about the Writing and the Speaking modules:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have heard that your company is organizing a language training abroad for a limited number of participants. Write a letter of interest, in your letter
- state your position in the company,
- explain why they should include you in the list,
- explain how the training could benefit your work and/or the company.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People nowadays are not as fit and healthy as people were in the past. What is the long term effect on health? What may be the reasons? What can be done about it?
- What is your name?
- Can I see your identification?
- Do you work or study?
- What is your work like?
- Do you like it?
- Where do you live?
- Describe your neighborhood.
- Describe your relationship with your neighbors.
- What is the importance of having a good relationship with your neighbor?
Tell me about an old person that you have met that you still remember, please say:
- who this person is,
- what your relationship with this person is,
- describe the person,
- how you feel about this person.
- What is the role of older persons in our society nowadays?
- Do you think that they are still worthy to be in the work force and what’s the benefit of hiring them to the company?
- Who do you think should take care of them?
- What is the effect of having a greater population of older people in a nation in terms of economy?
- IELTS test in the USA and Canada – March 2013 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers (thank you S and A) shared...
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2012 (General Training) The information below was shared by Z (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS test in Canada – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS exam update below was shared by S from...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...
- IELTS test in Brazil – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers D and M shared the following information...