This update was shared by A who took the IELTS test in Pakistan.
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you study?
- When did you become a student?
- What facilities do students particularly get?
- When was the last time you took photographs?
- Is there any family photo that you like in particular?
- Do you enjoy taking photographs?
- Do you think nowadays people take more photographs than before? Why?
- When do people dance in your culture?
- What kind of dances most people like to see? Why?
- Is there any change in the popularity of traditional dances in your culture?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone recently. Please say
- What was the gift?
- Whom did you give it to?
- How did you feel about it? Why?
- Why did you choose this gift?
- Is there any particular event or time of the year that involves gifts exchange from commercial point of view?
- Did the tradition of exchanging gifts change lately?
- Is the feeling of giving and receiving gift equal?
- On what occasions do people in your culture exchange gifts?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bulgaria – December 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by L, an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2013 Thanks to V who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...