This update was shared by A who took the IELTS test in Pakistan.
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you study?
- When did you become a student?
- What facilities do students particularly get?
- When was the last time you took photographs?
- Is there any family photo that you like in particular?
- Do you enjoy taking photographs?
- Do you think nowadays people take more photographs than before? Why?
- When do people dance in your culture?
- What kind of dances most people like to see? Why?
- Is there any change in the popularity of traditional dances in your culture?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone recently. Please say
- What was the gift?
- Whom did you give it to?
- How did you feel about it? Why?
- Why did you choose this gift?
- Is there any particular event or time of the year that involves gifts exchange from commercial point of view?
- Did the tradition of exchanging gifts change lately?
- Is the feeling of giving and receiving gift equal?
- On what occasions do people in your culture exchange gifts?
- IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong – December 2014 Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Hong...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – December 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thanks B and P!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lahore, Pakistan – June 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker Y from Pakistan today...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – April 2015 The IELTS test taker A from Pakistan remembered the following...