This update was shared by A who took the IELTS test in Pakistan.
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– When did you become a student?
– What facilities do students particularly get?
– When was the last time you took photographs?
– Is there any family photo that you like in particular?
– Do you enjoy taking photographs?
– Do you think nowadays people take more photographs than before? Why?
– When do people dance in your culture?
– What kind of dances most people like to see? Why?
– Is there any change in the popularity of traditional dances in your culture?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone recently. Please say
– What was the gift?
– Whom did you give it to?
– How did you feel about it? Why?
– Why did you choose this gift?
– Is there any particular event or time of the year that involves gifts exchange from commercial point of view?
– Did the tradition of exchanging gifts change lately?
– Is the feeling of giving and receiving gift equal?
– On what occasions do people in your culture exchange gifts?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – December 2016 Thanks to R who took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2017 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – December 2016 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – July 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...