This update was shared by A who took the IELTS test in Pakistan.
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– When did you become a student?
– What facilities do students particularly get?
– When was the last time you took photographs?
– Is there any family photo that you like in particular?
– Do you enjoy taking photographs?
– Do you think nowadays people take more photographs than before? Why?
– When do people dance in your culture?
– What kind of dances most people like to see? Why?
– Is there any change in the popularity of traditional dances in your culture?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone recently. Please say
– What was the gift?
– Whom did you give it to?
– How did you feel about it? Why?
– Why did you choose this gift?
– Is there any particular event or time of the year that involves gifts exchange from commercial point of view?
– Did the tradition of exchanging gifts change lately?
– Is the feeling of giving and receiving gift equal?
– On what occasions do people in your culture exchange gifts?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – January 2016 When A took the IELTS test in Pakistan, he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – November 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Pakistan and...