The Speaking questions below were shared by S after his recent IELTS exam in Nigeria.
- Can you tell me your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Do you think many people study this subject?
- When do you think a mobile phone is most useful?
- Do you think our environment is noisy nowadays?
- What kind of noise do you like or dislike?
Describe an advertisement that you saw or heard recently. Please say
- What is the name of the advertisement?
- Explain what it is about.
- Why did you remember this advertisement?
- What type of media is mostly used for advertising?
- Do you think children like ads?
- Are they influenced by ads?
- Are you aware of any regulations imposed on advertisement?
- Do you think advertisement should be regulated since children are influenced by it?
- What other methods apart from singing and dancing do advertisers use?
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – July 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by C (thank you!),...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by O who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – March 2013 An IELTS test taker S (thanks!) shared the questions he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – December 2012 The topics below were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Taiwan – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Taiwan (thanks T!) was asked...