An IELTS test taker from Mexico (thank you L!) shared his Speaking questions:
- Are you working or studying now?
- What do you do at your job?
- Do you like boats?
- Would you buy a boat? Why?
- Have you traveled by boat?
- Do you think that people in your country like boat trips?
Describe a website that you have visited, that helped you in some way. Please say
- When did you visit it?
- What is it about?
- How did you find out about it?
- Why was it helpful?
- Do you think the Internet is good for people? Why?
- Do you shop online?
- Do you think that universities make good use of the Internet?
- What about private universities?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2014 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brazil – June 2015 When A took the Speaking test in Brazil, he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2015 The IELTS test taker R remembered the following questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – July 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by A from the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – June 2015 Our friend M who took the IELTS test in Malaysia...