An IELTS test taker from Mexico (thank you L!) shared his Speaking questions:
– Are you working or studying now?
– What do you do at your job?
– Do you like boats?
– Would you buy a boat? Why?
– Have you traveled by boat?
– Do you think that people in your country like boat trips?
Describe a website that you have visited, that helped you in some way. Please say
– When did you visit it?
– What is it about?
– How did you find out about it?
– Why was it helpful?
– Do you think the Internet is good for people? Why?
– Do you shop online?
– Do you think that universities make good use of the Internet?
– What about private universities?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia and India – November 2016 Our friends P and M took their IELTS Speaking tests...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – June 2016 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, S!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uganda – June 2016 The following Speaking questions were shared by A, who took...