The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker from Malaysia (thanks L!).
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you stay?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a living (what job)?
- What is the most interesting place in the city that you would recommend to visit?
- Do you think gardens are important for people in the city area?
- What kind of building design is popular now?
- Would you like to be an architect, if you had a chance?
Describe a seminar or a speech that you have attended. Please say
- What kind of seminar/speech was it?
- Where was the seminar/speech held and who was the speaker?
- Was it helpful for you in some way?
- Why do people get nervous when they speak in public?
- How can they improve their public speaking skills?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by P who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in China and India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by IELTS test takers...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by O who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – April 2013 Our kind friend A who took the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...