The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker from Malaysia (thanks L!).
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you stay?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a living (what job)?
- What is the most interesting place in the city that you would recommend to visit?
- Do you think gardens are important for people in the city area?
- What kind of building design is popular now?
- Would you like to be an architect, if you had a chance?
Describe a seminar or a speech that you have attended. Please say
- What kind of seminar/speech was it?
- Where was the seminar/speech held and who was the speaker?
- Was it helpful for you in some way?
- Why do people get nervous when they speak in public?
- How can they improve their public speaking skills?
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – April 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers contributed to this exam update (thanks...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – April 2014 (Academic Module) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by L...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – January 2014 These speaking questions were shared by N who took the...
- IELTS test in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand – May 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to three IELTS test takers from Malaysia, Australia and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker K from India we...