The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker from Malaysia (thanks L!).
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you stay?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a living (what job)?
– What is the most interesting place in the city that you would recommend to visit?
– Do you think gardens are important for people in the city area?
– What kind of building design is popular now?
– Would you like to be an architect, if you had a chance?
Describe a seminar or a speech that you have attended. Please say
– What kind of seminar/speech was it?
– Where was the seminar/speech held and who was the speaker?
– Was it helpful for you in some way?
– Why do people get nervous when they speak in public?
– How can they improve their public speaking skills?