Our kind friend D from Karachi shared his recent IELTS speaking test questions. Enjoy!
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- What do you like about your apartment?
- What would you like to change in your apartment?
- What is your idea of happiness?
- What does make you happy?
- Is happiness important?
- Is unhappiness always a bad thing?
Talk about a job that helps people and the society we live in. Please say
- What is this job?
- How did you come to know about it?
- What kind of people can do this job?
- How does this job make this world a better place?
- What is your opinion about people who work as security guards?
- Why do they take up such jobs?
- Should they get higher salaries? Why?
- Are there any other important industries in a country?
- Do you think they are responsible for pollution of the environment?
- Should these industries be banned ?
- Will industries adapt to climate change in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend C from Australia shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend R sent us the following information about his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...