An IELTS test taker from India (thanks P!) shared the following questions:
- What’s your full name?
- Where do you come from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is your work schedule like?
- What do you like to do after work?
- How many hours of sleep do you need daily?
- Do you think it is convenient to sleep for short periods of time?
- Do you think elderly people need to sleep fewer hours?
Describe a futuristic book or film that you have read/seen recently. Please say
- How did you come to know about it?
- What was it about?
- Did you like/dislike it?
- What do you prefer: modern or traditional style buildings? Why?
- What type of building were you living in when you were little?
- Can you tell me about any traditional building that became a tourist destination?
- What makes it attractive for tourists?
- What is your favorite futuristic book or film? Why?
- What technology in your opinion has been proven very useful in today’s world? Why?
- How would you like a robot helping with your work? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by L, an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Egypt – March 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...