The Speaking questions below were shared by S who recently took the IELTS exam in Australia.
– What is your name?
– What can I call you?
– What kind of house do you have in your country?
– What do you like the most about the rooms in your house?
– What are your plans for the near future?
– Do you plan to stay in the same house or move?
– What book you have recently read? Why?
Describe an occasion when somebody gave you money as a present. Please say:
– What did you do with that money?
– Is there a tradition to give money to children in your country?
– Do parents spend money wiser than their children?
– Do you think we can improve the English language communication in your country? How?
– What kind of jobs are highly paid in your country?
– Who do you think should be paid more: managers or workers?
– Do you think people working for the society should be paid more?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Melbourne (thanks, I!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, T!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2016 (General Training) A test taker from Australia (thanks, H!) remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – January 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and...