The Speaking questions below were shared by S who recently took the IELTS exam in Australia.
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- What kind of house do you have in your country?
- What do you like the most about the rooms in your house?
- What are your plans for the near future?
- Do you plan to stay in the same house or move?
- What book you have recently read? Why?
Describe an occasion when somebody gave you money as a present. Please say:
- What did you do with that money?
- Is there a tradition to give money to children in your country?
- Do parents spend money wiser than their children?
- Do you think we can improve the English language communication in your country? How?
- What kind of jobs are highly paid in your country?
- Who do you think should be paid more: managers or workers?
- Do you think people working for the society should be paid more?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Melbourne (thanks, I!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – January 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – March 2016 (General Training) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Sydney, Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2016 When E took IELTS in the UK, the following questions...