The Speaking questions below were shared by S who recently took the IELTS exam in Australia.
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- What kind of house do you have in your country?
- What do you like the most about the rooms in your house?
- What are your plans for the near future?
- Do you plan to stay in the same house or move?
- What book you have recently read? Why?
Describe an occasion when somebody gave you money as a present. Please say:
- What did you do with that money?
- Is there a tradition to give money to children in your country?
- Do parents spend money wiser than their children?
- Do you think we can improve the English language communication in your country? How?
- What kind of jobs are highly paid in your country?
- Who do you think should be paid more: managers or workers?
- Do you think people working for the society should be paid more?
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2014 (General Training) The IELTS test taker M from Australia shared the writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – March 2014 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS test in Australia and the Philippines – March 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers Y and H shared the topics from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – March 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by J who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by C who took...