The Speaking questions below were shared by S who recently took the IELTS exam in Australia.
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- What kind of house do you have in your country?
- What do you like the most about the rooms in your house?
- What are your plans for the near future?
- Do you plan to stay in the same house or move?
- What book you have recently read? Why?
Describe an occasion when somebody gave you money as a present. Please say:
- What did you do with that money?
- Is there a tradition to give money to children in your country?
- Do parents spend money wiser than their children?
- Do you think we can improve the English language communication in your country? How?
- What kind of jobs are highly paid in your country?
- Who do you think should be paid more: managers or workers?
- Do you think people working for the society should be paid more?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by Z who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Vietnam – September 2013 Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia (thank you A and D)...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by R whose IELTS...