Our friend M was asked these questions in a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
- Where do you come from?
- What are you doing at the moment?
- Why did you choose that field of study?
- Do you know any of your neighbors? Why?
- Do you think it is better to have old or young people as a neighbors? Why?
- Is it better to plan your weekly schedule? Why?
Talk about a famous place that you know and would like to visit. Please say
- Where is this place?
- What have you heard about the place?
- What will you do when you go there?
- Why did you choose this place?
- Do you think you will ever visit this place? Why?
- Do you think people should get information about places they’re traveling to? Why?
- What resources are available to search for information about the place they are going to visit?
- Is the internet a good resource? Why?
- Do you think traveling is still popular in your country? Why?
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by M who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – March 2014 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2013 Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia...