Our friend M was asked these questions in a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
- Where do you come from?
- What are you doing at the moment?
- Why did you choose that field of study?
- Do you know any of your neighbors? Why?
- Do you think it is better to have old or young people as a neighbors? Why?
- Is it better to plan your weekly schedule? Why?
Talk about a famous place that you know and would like to visit. Please say
- Where is this place?
- What have you heard about the place?
- What will you do when you go there?
- Why did you choose this place?
- Do you think you will ever visit this place? Why?
- Do you think people should get information about places they’re traveling to? Why?
- What resources are available to search for information about the place they are going to visit?
- Is the internet a good resource? Why?
- Do you think traveling is still popular in your country? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker F from Singapore we...
- IELTS test in Australia – April 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker K from Australia we...
- IELTS test in Australia – April 2015 (General Training) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by C...
- IELTS test in Australia and Cambodia – July 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thank you M and S) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2014 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks S!) shared the...