Our friend M was asked these questions in a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
– Where do you come from?
– What are you doing at the moment?
– Why did you choose that field of study?
– Do you know any of your neighbors? Why?
– Do you think it is better to have old or young people as a neighbors? Why?
– Is it better to plan your weekly schedule? Why?
Talk about a famous place that you know and would like to visit. Please say
– Where is this place?
– What have you heard about the place?
– What will you do when you go there?
– Why did you choose this place?
– Do you think you will ever visit this place? Why?
– Do you think people should get information about places they’re traveling to? Why?
– What resources are available to search for information about the place they are going to visit?
– Is the internet a good resource? Why?
– Do you think traveling is still popular in your country? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2015 When Y took his IELTS Speaking test in Australia, he...
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – April 2016 (General Training) Two recent IELTS test takers (thanks, L and J!) shared...
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2015 Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends E and A took the IELTS test in...