Our kind friend R shared the questions he remembered from the recent IELTS Speaking exam:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What subjects do you study in your course?
- Do you like reading books?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Describe something that you learned about another culture. You should say
- What did you learn?
- What is the new culture?
- How did you find out about it?
- Is it easier to learn a language if you know about the culture?
- Does visiting a different country make learning a language easier?
- Does visiting another country help you learn your own culture better?
- IELTS test in Australia and Philippines – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was shared by Y and B...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – June 2012 Our friend U from Niger shared these Speaking questions: Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – October 2012 These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...