Our kind friend R shared the questions he remembered from the recent IELTS Speaking exam:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What subjects do you study in your course?
- Do you like reading books?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Describe something that you learned about another culture. You should say
- What did you learn?
- What is the new culture?
- How did you find out about it?
- Is it easier to learn a language if you know about the culture?
- Does visiting a different country make learning a language easier?
- Does visiting another country help you learn your own culture better?
- IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – April 2013 These speaking questions were shared by an IELTS test taker...
- IELTS Speaking test in India and Australia – September 2013 IELTS test takers S and M shared the questions they...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – April 2013 Our kind friend A who took the IELTS exam in...