This update from an Academic IELTS exam was brought to us by Y from China, many thanks!
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that students study more efficiently in groups, others argues that studying separately is better. Discuss the advantages of both ways and give your opinion.
– Do you live in a flat or a house?
– What does it look like?
– What can you see from your window?
– Is there anything on your walls?
– Questions about a museum – do you visit museums often?
– Can you tell me something about the museum that you have visited?
– Do you think visiting museum helps children?
By the way, I think I answered well, because he listened carefully, agreed with me and asked me some questions similar to section 3. We spent a lot of time in part 1.
Talk about a letter you have received. Please say:
– When you received it,
– From whom you received it ,
– What was the content.
– Do you write letters often?
– Do you think the conventional letter will disappear?
– Compare a phone call to a letter.
– What do people write in a letter? (what kind of things?)
– Do you think that business letters are used much?
– Why do you think letters are important in communication?
– What are the benefits of face to face communication?