Our kind friend V.A. recently took the IELTS test in the USA and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps of a village, one from the past and another of its current layout. We had to summarize and compare the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays more and more tasks at home and at work are being performed by robots. Why do you think this is happening? Is it a negative or positive development?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Why did you decide to study it?
– Do you like it?
– What will you do when you graduate?
– Do you like shopping for clothes?
– What type of clothes do you wear?
– Do you prefer comfortable or fashionable clothes? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a recent health-related article that you have read. Please say
– What was it about?
– When and why did you read it?
– Did you find it helpful?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think health and fitness are important?
– What do you do to stay healthy?
– Do you exercise?
– What kind of workouts do you like?
– Do you think robots will take place of humans?