When A took the IELTS test in Toronto, Canada he had the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a thank you letter to your friend about the guidebook he/she gave you for your vacation and say
– Describe your vacation.
– How did you use the guidebook?
– When and where will you return the guidebook to your friend?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that parents should teach their children about money matters. What are the best ways to teach a child about money, in your opinion? Give some examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where are you located in the town?
– How far is your place from the test centre?
– What do you think about music?
– What kind of music do you like?
– Do you think the types of music you are listening to are changing?
– Why is it so?
Describe an event that you have celebrated the most. Please say
– What was the event?
– Who did you celebrate it with?
– How did you celebrate it?
– What is the importance of national events and their celebration?
– As a new migrant should a person respect the national events of a country?
– Thinking of an international event such as the Olympics, is it a good platform to share any new ideas or plans regarding national events?