Our generous friend N.S. remembered the following questions from her recent IELTS exam in Thailand:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given four bar charts showing the weekly working hours for people in four different countries in 2002.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people think that libraries are essential for society. Others, however, disagree and say that it is more practical to access information on computers, while libraries are a waste of money and resources. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there?
– Which kind of home would you like to live in, in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an instance when you discussed something with someone. Please say
– Who did you talk to?
– What did you discuss?
– Why did you discussed it?
– What was the conclusion of that discussion?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is a good way to teach children to share things with friends?
– Do you like to have rules?
– What rules are necessary?
– Do you like to share accommodation with others?
– Would you prefer to live alone or with someone?