The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend M from Australia. M didn’t remember the Listening or Reading topics, but had a good recollection of the Writing and Speaking questions.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph describing different age groups and their internet usage.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people consider thinking about the future to be a waste of time, and say that we should simply live now. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– Do you like your home town?
– Is it safe to live there?
– Do you think it is a good place to grow up?
Talk about a restaurant that you like. Please say
– What restaurant is it?
– What type of food is served there?
– Whom did you go there with?
– Is eating healthy important?
– What is being done to promote healthy food?
– How do we get the message about healthy eating out to the community?