Thanks to the kindness of A.T. we know this much about the recent IELTS exam in Australia:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the number of people going to the cinema every day of the week in one European country in 2003, 2005 and 2007.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays most information is available online, whereas in the past knowledge used to be stored in books and on paper. Do you think the advantages of this situation outweigh its disadvantages?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about names.
– Do you normally remember people’s names?
– Is it easy for you to remember names?
– Have you ever forgotten someone’s name?
– How did you feel?
– What did you do about it?
– How would you feel if someone forgot your name?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a situation when you were extremely bored. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Who was there with you?
– How did you feel about it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What did you do to entertain yourself?
– Do you often buy things that you don’t need later?
– How should people decide on buying what they need?
– Do you think marketing plays a role in buying branded products?