Thanks to the IELTS test taker M from Spain we are sharing the Writing and Speaking questions from the recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are having some unpleasant issues at work. Write a letter to your friend who does the same job as you in a different company and say:
– Describe your job.
– Describe the issues that you have.
– Ask your friend for some advice.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that uniform at school is unnecessary and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you read newspapers?
– What kind of newspapers are there in your country?
– How often do you read newspapers?
– Do you prefer real newspapers or digital ones?
– What kind of news do like to know?
Describe an educational trip that you had back in school and still remember. Please say
– Where and when did you go?
– What did you do and learned there?
– With whom did you go?
– Why was it important to you?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Would you like to go there again?