Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a college headmaster asking him/her about financial support for one of the courses that you are really keen on doing. In your letter
– Give details of the course.
– Why are you interested in this particular course?
– What is the reason for requesting financial support?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many historic buildings receive lack of preservation treatment, with some buildings being damaged or even destroyed. Why is this happening? What can be done to change this situation?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Talk about a song that you liked in the past. Please say
– What was the song?
– Why did you like it?
– Do you still listen to it?
– What modern artists do you know?
– Do you like them? Why?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet for them?
– What do you think about online piracy and publicity?