This IELTS test was shared by G from Serbia, who remembered the writing and speaking parts:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend from an English speaking country, who wants to visit your country. In your letter
– Invite him and his parents.
– Tell him what places they should visit in your country.
– Give him some useful advice.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, children play computer games for long hours and they do not play old traditional games. What do you think is the reason? Do you think this influences children in a good or a bad way?
– Can you tell me your full name?
– Can I see your ID, please?
– Do you like to draw?
– Are drawings important in people’s lives?
– Is it hard to draw?
– Can you tell me how you spend your birthdays?
– Please, describe your most interesting birthday.
– Do all your friends know when your birthday is?
Talk about the most interesting journey that you had when you were young. Please say
– Where have you been?
– Whom did you travel with?
– Why was that trip important for you?
– How can people travel around your country?
– Can you compare prices of different transportation types?
– What transportation type will be used the most in the future?
– What benefits do people get from traveling?