An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, K!) remembered the Reading, Writing and Speaking questions from a recent exam:
Passage 1. About different fish species.
Passage 2. About farmland in Ireland.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two diagrams showing the development of Bridgetown between 1970 and 2000. We had to summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and making comparisons where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Every one of us should become a vegetarian because eating meat can cause serious health problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your home.
– What are its advantages and disadvantages?
– What is your favourite room at home? Why?
Talk about a recent event where you gathered with your friends. Please say
– What was the event?
– Why was it special for you?
– What were people’s remarks after the event?
– What made that event memorable?
– Do you like shopping?
– When do people usually go shopping in your country?
– Do you think technology changed our food production?