IELTS exam in Pakistan was partially remembered by our friends S and T. Here is what they shared:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You recently visited a foreign country and got some information at the Tourist Information Center. The information given to you was wrong. Write a letter to the center manager and explain
– What was the information required?
– How was the wrong information provided?
– What problems did you have because of this?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Teenagers in school nowadays have to study a wide range of subjects. Some people think it is a waste of time if pupils study subjects they don’t like. What is your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Where is your hometown?
– Would you suggest any changes in your hometown?
– What kind of weather do you like?
– Do you like shopping in malls or markets?
– What kind of leisure time activities do you prefer?
Talk about a piece of home equipment that you have (other than a computer), please say
– what the equipment is,
– how you got it,
– what purpose you use if for.
– What role does equipment play in our life?
– What changes is new technology bringing to the office environment?
– What changes to jobs related to new technologies do you expect in the future?