Our friend V took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram of the new planned structure in a town. We had to summarize and explain it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientists agree that many people eat too much junk food and it is damaging their health. Some people think that this problem can be solved by educating people, while others believe that education will not work. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– Can you describe your home?
– Which room do you like the most?
– Do you have plants at home?
– Did you ever plant any kind of plants?
– Would you appreciate if someone gifted you a plant?
– Do you have savings?
– Did you give money as a gift to children?
– What is your opinion about giving pocket money to children?
– Did your parents give you money for doing household work?
Describe a place you have visited and you traveled by public transport. Please say
– What and where is this place?
– Who did you go there with?
– Did you like the experience?
– How popular is public transport in your city?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using it?
– How can these problems be solved?