IELTS exam questions were shared by E from Mongolia (thank you!), who remembered the following:
Passage 1. About sleep, sleeping at workplace in the afternoon.
Passage 2. About eggs and chicks of various kind of birds.
Passage 3. About distance training (E-learning) for staff.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a bar chart that described online content downloaded by adults in different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People celebrate occasions such as “Independence day” and “Mother’s day”. Do you think it is important? What advantages of celebrating such days are there?
– Where are you from?
– Please talk about your hometown.
– Do you live together with your family?
– Which place would you suggest you friends to visit in your hometown?
– Please talk about the way you like to travel.
– Where do you travel often?
– What kind of books you would like to read?
– Lets talk about TV programs. What kind of TV programs do people watch in your country?
Talk about a TV program you like to watch, please say
– What is the name of that TV program?
– Where do you watch the TV program?
– Why do you like to watch this TV program?
– Are TV programs changing in your country in the recent years?
– What qualifications should be required to become a TV star?
– How much money is wasted on TV stars? Is it justified?