Our kind friend took IELTS in Maldives very recently and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table and a bar graph. The table described people who had part-time and full-time jobs. The bar graph described men and women who held a part time job.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
More and more countries have a problem with plastic waste, polluting the countryside and oceans. What problems does it cause? How can these problems be solved?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– There were more questions, but our friend didn’t remember them.
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a difficult situation that you handled well. You should say
– what it was
– what you did
– why it was difficult
– and explain how you felt about it later.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are some of the most important decisions young people have to make?
– How important is advice from other people when making decisions?
– How do you feel about parents making important decisions for their children?
– Does advertising have an influence on the decisions people make?