The IELTS exam below was shared by M from Kenya.
Section 1. A man was calling a theater to check what plays were on and to order tickets.
Section 2. A woman was calling her friend and leaving her a voice massage with the directions to where she lives.
Questions: diagram / map labeling.
Section 3. Two lecturers discussed their project of interactive learning over the Internet.
Section 4. About insects, why they exist, disadvantages and different methods of killing insects.
Passage 1. Different types of markets in a community.
Passage 2. Types of shifts in a workplace.
Passage 3. Employee assessment process.
Passage 4. History of population of Europe, the UK in particular. The passage was regarding it as a time bomb.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend and his/her family from a foreign country are coming to visit you. Write a letter to him/her and say
– Invite your friend and the family to stay at your home.
– Suggest places to visit in your country.
– Give other useful tips.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Children nowadays prefer electronic games to other games and toys. Why is it happening? Is it a positive or a negative trend?
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID, please?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for work?
– What would you like to do in the future?
Talk about something you have seen or read that made you laugh. Please say
– What was it?
– Who was there you with?
– Whom did you tell about it?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Are comics and advertisements important?
– Do advertisements make people buy products?
– Do you think men laugh more often than women?
– Do you like cars?
– What is the most common model in your country?
– Have you ever driven a car?
– What is your dream car?
– Do you like drawings?
– Are drawings important in people’s lives?
– Is it hard to learn how to draw?
– When was the last time you drew?