Our friend A took the IELTS test in Karachi, Pakistan and remembered the following topics and questions (in all modules except Listening):
Passage 1. It was related to municipal services and some complaints about that.
Passage 2. About office skills.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About Leonardo da Vinci paintings.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You study abroad but for a certain reason you have to drop your study and go back home. Write a letter to your teacher and say
– Explain why you are leaving you study before completing it.
– Say what you like about the study.
– Thank him/her for teaching you.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
People in certain countries have more money now and buy more things than before. Do you think it is a positive or negative development? What can be done about it, in your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you listen to pop music?
– Have you ever been to a live concert?
– Did you meet any pop star in person?
– Do you like jewellery?
– How often do you wear it?
– Did you give jewellery as a present to someone?
Talk about a sport that you enjoy watching. Please say
– Where and when did you watch it?
– How often do you watch it and with whom?
– Why do you enjoy this sport?
– Most sports now are commercialised, why do you think it is?
– Why do you think sportsmen demand high salaries?
– Is it good that sport stars are demanding high salaries in their respective countries and clubs?
– Many people prefer watching sport rather than playing it, why is that?