Our friend S shared the IELTS topics from a recent exam in Japan:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You had a job interview recently. Write to the manager of the HR division and say
– Describe yourself and the position you applied for.
– Why do you think the interview result was positive?
– Why do you need the interview result soon?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries young people move into their own homes in their early twenties. In other countries, young people stay with their parents until late thirties. Why is it happening? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both situations?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Talk about a new home you moved into or a new job you started recently. Please say
– When did you move/start working?
– Where did you move/start working?
– Why did you move/start working?
– What are the advantages or disadvantages of moving to a new place/starting a new job?
– In the future, do you think that moving will increase or decrease?
– Do you think that having (buying) our own home is important?