R.S. recently took the IELTS test in Iraq and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentages of people who were interested in different sports in 1999, 2004 and 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
When people grow older and cannot look after themselves anymore, is should be a legal requirement for a younger family member to support them. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– What is your hometown like?
– Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city? Why?
– What app have you installed on your phone recently?
– Have you benefited from using this app? How?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something your family member has done that made you proud. You should say
– who it was
– what he/she did
– when it happened
– and explain why it made you proud.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What can a child do to make their parents proud?
– What makes adults feel proud of themselves?
– Is it a good thing to reward children?
– Is it good to be rewarded all the time?
– Can one feel proud because of their job?
– Is it different now compared to the past?
– Can a cleaner take pride in their job?