Our friends D and S remembered the following topics and questions after taking their identical IELTS exams in Iran and the Philippines:
Section 1. About a summer educational course.
Section 2. About the Paradise Island.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a certain variety of birds.
Passage 1. About residential house construction.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About social media sites.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a map of a town 20 years ago and today. We had to compare and notice the changes between the two.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people complain about commercial advertisements and their influence on children. Should it be controlled by the government? What are the possible effects on children?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What course did you take?
– Why did you choose that course?
– Do you work now?
– What do you do?
– How far is it from your home?
– How long does it take to get to work?
Talk about your greatest achievement in life. Please say
– What did you do?
– How did you do it?
– Why are you so proud of this achievement?
– Is it important to have a job?
– Why is it important to have a job?
– Do you have other goals?
– What are important goals in life?