Thanks to M.Z. today we are sharing the recent IELTS questions from his exam in India:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart which provided information about the recycling of plastic, cans, aluminum and glass in a particular city between 1991 and 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It is impossible for the government to help everyone around the world, so it should focus on its own country’s development. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Which subject is your favorite?
– Where do you live?
– How livable is your city?
– Nowadays children spend more time watching TV than in the past, is it a good or a bad habit?
– Do you watch television?
– Which shows are your favorite?
Talk about a book that you have read recently. Please say
– What was its title?
– Who is the author?
– What did you learn from it?
– And explain why you liked or disliked it.
– When did you read the book?
– Why did you choose this book?
– Would you recommend it to your friends?
– What kind of people would like this book?