Thanks to P.R. who recently took IELTS in India we can share the questions she remembered:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph describing games played by different age groups and on different devices.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
More and more people are leaving the countryside and moving to cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– How may I address you?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this profession?
– Do you find remembering names difficult?
– Did you ever upset someone by pronouncing their name incorrectly?
– Did you ever feel bad when somebody pronounced your name incorrectly?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you were bored. Please say
– When it was
– Where it was
– Why you were bored
– And explain how you felt about it.
Follow up question: Do you get bored often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do young people get bored more easily than old people?
– Why do people feel under pressure?
– Why do people feel that they have less time nowadays, even though they still have the same 24 hours?
– Why do some people think that spending free time doing leisure activities is a waste of time?
– Do you think when someone is doing leisure activities they are wasting time?