N.J. took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following topics and questions:
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Individuals can do nothing to protect the environment, and only governments and big companies can make a difference. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your identification please?
– What do you know about wild animals?
– Where can we find wild animals?
– In your country, where can people see wild animals?
– Have you ever seen a documentary or TV show about wild animals?
– What country would you like to visit, to see wild animals?
– What kind of advertisements do you like, and why?
– Where can we usually see a lot of advertisements?
– What kind of advertisements do you dislike, and why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a market that you have visited. You should say
– Where the market is
– How you got there
– What you bought
– And explain whether you enjoyed your visit to the market.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is the difference between a street market and a shopping mall?
– What are the benefits of shopping at a street market?
– What are the benefits of shopping at a mall?
– Do people prefer to go shopping alone or with others?
– Do you think that shopping habits of consumers today have changed compared to the past?